The answers are:
1) "....I'd stare a lifetime in your eyes...." SKID ROW--"I REMEMBER YOU"
2) "....Life is a journey, not a destination....." AEROSMITH-"AMAZING"
3) "...I'm not like this. I'm really kind of shy, but I get this feeling whenever you walk by. I don't want to doubt you, I want to make you high...." BOSTON-"LET ME TAKE YOU HOME TONIGHT"
4) "...You make me weak, I want to die. Just when you said we'd try....." JOURNEY-"LOVIN' TOUCHIN' SQUEEZIN'
5) "....You put the magic in me. I feel the magic when we do what we do...." BILLY SQUIRE-"MY KINDA LOVER"
Now to me, these were straight love songs. But after posting yesterday, I thought it would be fun to do songs that dealt with the sensual and breakups. There are a lot of interesting lyrics out there. Who knows? It might even trigger another novel idea!! I love it when that happens.