Tuesday, October 23, 2012

HUMP DAY HOOK~1

Today I'm taking part in Kerrianne Coombs Hump Day Hook! Here is a piece from one of my wips, the second book in my Dating Series, Dating Impossible.

Dating 911 is currently available from Evernight Publishing in print here: https://www.createspace.com/3889953 
or e-book here: http://www.evernightpublishing.com/dating-911-by-kathleen-grieve/
But for now...Here's a little tidbit on what his brother, Doctor Cruz Avery has been up to...


Cruz drummed his fingers on the hard oak of his desk completely and utterly distracted by a five foot ten strawberry blond hard-headed doctor that had a rack he absolutely craved. Shit! She wasn’t even at work today and her tight pink-tipped titties that fit perfectly in his mouth were the only thing on his mind. Roxanne’s Dating Manifesto popped into his thoughts and Cruz knew he’d been tagged as a “Boob Man”…and for good reason.


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed it! To check out the other authors participating in Hump Day Hook, go here:  http://kerriannecoombes.wordpress.com/


Kathleen

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Cruz has it baaaaaaaaad! You know I love this! Happy hump day CP!

Unknown said...

Yes he has!! Lol.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Kathleen, thanks for introducing me to your work. What I love about the HDH blog hop is that I'm able to meet some new authors. Great post!

I also followed your blog. :)

Colette said...

Hahahahaha! This is great!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jennifer! I'm glad you liked! Followed yours as well!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Colette!

Karen Cino said...

Cruz is definitely at tit man. Love this.

Unknown said...

Yes he is! I love his naughty thoughts! Lol