Friday, June 6, 2008

IT IS FRIDAY!



YEAH! I made it through another week! How about everyone else? Did you get everything accomplished that you wanted to? I made a great dent, but still have plenty to do before we go on our rafting trip next week. There is no cell service out in the boonies which means my verizon gadget I bought a couple of months ago won't work to get me onto the internet!

Ten days with no computer? OMG! While this is a very good thing as far as relaxation goes, I really won't be able to truly relax because the entire time I'll be thinking of all of the work that will be waiting for me when I get home.

UGH! Anyone else have problems letting go when they're supposed to be on vacation?

Moving on. What is everyones plans for the weekend? The temperatures are in the TRIPLE DIGITS already here in sunny Arizona! I'm melting already! LOL.

Have a nice, relaxing weekend!

Take Care,
Kathleen

No comments: