Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A SENSE OF HUMOR!

Working in my ICU can be a depressing place to be. Thank goodness I work with a great team of health care professionals that use a healthy dose of humor to help keep our sanity. While surfing the net, I found these funny medical jokes:



Delivery Time

A man comes into the ER and yells, "My wife's going to have her baby in the cab!" I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady's dress, and began to take off her underwear. Suddenly I noticed that there were several cabs, and I was in the wrong one.
Doctor in Texas



Diet Problems

I was caring for a woman from Kentucky and asked, "So, how's your breakfast this morning?" "It's very good, except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can't seem to get used to the taste," the patient replied. I then asked to see the jelly and the woman produced a foil packet labeled "KY Jelly."
Doctor in MI


Do you have humor in your workplace?

More humor next Wednesday!

Take Care,
Kathleen

No comments: