Today, I have the lovely, Kellie Kamryn on my blog. She gives some really great advice, so pay attention! LOL But the best part...she sent me 3 really awesome book covers of current releases. I put Pleasure Island first, because I just bought this one! I can't wait to read it! So, I want your complete and full attention while Kellie gives you a little insight and as you scroll down, you will see her other awesome book covers! Drum roll please....
My Five Ways to Find Happiness in Life and Love
I’m sure people are thinking, “Oh right – let’s take advice from the woman going through a divorce!” Well, don’t consider this advice. These are five things I’ve learned throughout my life so far, that I’ve found to help me through whatever life throws at me.
1. Laugh. I’m sure people wouldn’t admit it, but have you ever hit your girlfriend in the eye with your, er, you know – member? Ever slipped and fell, putting your knee through the drywall? Or how about feeling kind of flexible in the moment and though it seemed like a good idea to put your leg in that position, you then couldn’t walk for a week?
Sex, like life, should be fun, an adventure. That means laughter. Sometimes things don’t go as planned. If mishaps happen, hopefully you and your partner can chuckle about it and make it work. The point of any relationship should be to enjoy yourselves and if you’re not, ask yourself why. If you can’t get through those “funny” moments, perhaps it’s time to re-evaluate.
2. Take a chance. This is pretty much a theme in all romance novels and it’s certainly one in mine. What’s worse – having a secret crush and never saying anything OR taking a chance that the object of your affections might hold affection for you. And if they don’t, at least you can get over it. In my opinion, never knowing is worse than finding out the truth. And use this in all areas of your life – not just your love life!
3. Own your feelings. How you feel isn’t dependent on how someone else feels about you. Often in real life, we wait to tell someone those 3 little words to make sure they feel the same. But what’s wrong with admitting you’re in love with someone? It doesn’t make you weak. Letting love into your life gives you power. It doesn’t mean you have to shout it from the rooftops, or even tell them. If you suspect they don’t feel the same, keep it to yourself and think about whether or not they might feel that way about you one day. You’ll know when it’s time to make a decision about staying or going.
4. Listen to your intuition. Even if you have no concrete evidence that this person isn’t for you, but your intuition is screaming at you to run the other way – listen. Most likely you’ll be right, and it’ll save a lot of heartache down the road.
5. The “Mate List”. Before you jump into another relationship, make a list of traits you desire in a potential mate. Read it over, and eliminate anything you can live without. I’ve seen this work more often than not. A few of my friends married exactly the kind of person they were looking for by making the “mate list”. And this doesn’t just have to work for relationships – make a list for the kind of job you want, the kind of major purchase you want to make. Having a clear idea of what you want in any area of your life will bring you that much closer to your goal.
And sometimes for all our good intentions, we fall in love with the wrong person anyway. Or maybe they were just “Ms./Mr. Right Now.” Sometimes people come into our lives to teach us something. Hopefully, the lesson won’t be too painful! Stay true to yourself, take a chance, and find someone to laugh with! Life is too short to be miserable.
Chelsea Hunter didn't come to the resort looking for sex. Jake Davis intends to change her mind. Will they be able to turn up the heat, or will their visit to Pleasure Island leave them cold?
After finalizing her divorce, Chelsea Hunter came to the resort island of Paradise for some peace and quiet so she could figure out what her next step would be. She hadn’t expected to find herself at an exotic hotel dedicated to pleasures of the flesh. Too bad she doesn’t want sex.
Jake Davis is back in Paradise after visiting a year ago when his own marriage fell apart. This time his fantasy is to guide a woman through her sexual journey. He hadn’t counted on being paired with the only woman in Paradise who prefers privacy over pleasure!
Will Jake be able to discover what Chelsea truly needs, or will their journey to Paradise remain
Going for Gold
Monkeys, Sex and Other Birthday Surprises
Readers can visit: www.kelliekamryn.com to find out about my newest releases. Drop by the blog to read excerpts and find buy links: http://www.kelliekamryn.blogspot.com/ Or facebook www.facebook.com/KellieKamryn or on twitter @KellieKamryn
Recently, Kellie shared some really great recipes for some awesome treats for the holidays. So be sure to stop by and check those out, too!
Enjoy your day!