Sunday, December 18, 2011

WOW!! SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME....


My darn computer won't upload any pictures...ugh!!  But I wanted to say thank you to all of you who participated in my Birthday Blog Hop!  The response was more than I expected and the real work has begun.

I'm currently gathering all the names  of those who commented from all blog sites so I can start drawing winners from my Santa hat! So, please bear with me. The response was more than I expected and this process is taking a bit more time than I anticipated.  I hope to have the winners posted soon!

Thank you!!  This was so much fun and the comments were delightful to read!  I definitely plan to do this again next year!!

Kathleen

6 comments:

Tiffany K said...

Thank you for having it. I learned about a few authors that I didn't know about. I hope that you enjoyed your birthday.

Lindsay said...

Loved the birthday hop. You going to be the same age next year? 29

Anonymous said...

It was an awesome Blog Hop to be part of! Hope you had a wonderful birthday Kathleen :-D

Anonymous said...

Thank You, Drea and the other authors :0) We had so much fun adn met a ton of great people!!

katsrus said...

I had so much fun doing this blog hop. and I got to find new books and authors. Thank you.
Sue B

maine personals said...

Nice stories and updates about the love and romance,Thanks a lot for sharing.