Thursday, April 7, 2011

THURSDAY FUNNY!!!

A facebook friend sent me the following funny!  Thanks, Johnathan!  Stuff like this happens more than you think!  LOL...


A young man is lying in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask over his mouth, A beautiful nurse walks in to check up on him,



"Nurse,"he Mumbles from behind his oxygen mask,


"Are my testicles black?"


Embarrassed, the young nurse replies,"I don't know, im only here to sit you up or help you roll over."
Struggling, he again asks,"are my testicles black?"


Young nurse replies,"I don't know, im Not a doctor I cant check that."


He Again asks,"are my testicles black, I know you can check?"


Finally she raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand,and holds his testicles in the other,"There's nothing wrong with them!"

The man pulls off his oxygen mask smilin' and replies,

"That was nice,but are my test results back" ;o)




Enjoy the rest of your Thursday everyone!
Kathleen