Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Got your attention? Since I'd been put in the hot seat, I thought I needed some back-up! Very early yesterday morning I was tagged by fellow Wild Rose Press author, Sarita Leone at From the Heart http://saritaleone.blogspot.com/ This is my first tag, so here goes! Thanks Sarita for thinking of me!
Here are the rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random facts about me. Hmm. Sarita was right. This is harder than it looks.
1) I'm addicted to Starbucks. So much so, that my husband scolded me for charging $92 worth of the scrumptious lattes in a two week period. Sheesh! A woman needs her caffiene when she works the nightshift. LOL.
2) I love anything chocolate. Until recently I hadn't realized just how much my heroine in THE DOCTOR'S DECEPTION nurse Faith Daniels shared my obsession.
3) My mother is dying of breast cancer. She was diagnosed in the summer of 2007 and by September, the disease had spread to her bones. I received a call from my sister recently and the news was not good. The cancer has now spread to her lungs and liver. I'm flying home this week to spend some time with her before she dies. :(
4) I have the item I'm going to bid on during Brenda Novak's Online Diabetic Auction lined up. So, no one bid on--nope, not going to share what the "it" is. I want it for myself. Kind of selfish of me, I know. But if I get my prize, I'll let everyone in on what I win. LOL!
5) My 15 year old daughter is the same weight now that I was when I became pregnant with her. Gosh! Where's Jillian Michaels when you need her? On second thought, I'm not into that kind of pain! *g*
6) Now that we're settled in the area we'd moved to last September, I'm in the painful process of house hunting and buying a new house. If only my husband and I could agree on a few issues, we'd be rockin' already!
The six people I tag are:
jj Keller http://jjkeller.blogspot.com/
*lizzie Starr http://www.lizziestarr.com/blog/index.php
Cheryl St. John http://cherylstjohn.blogspot.com/
Julie A. Carda http://www.julieacarda.com/blog.html
Dee Ann Williamson http://luvtowrite.wordpress.com/
Jane Richardson http://janerichardsonhomethoughts.blogspot.com/
Can't wait to see what everyone's random self-facts are!
Posted by Unknown at 12:07 AM