Thursday, November 4, 2010

SINGING ABOUT THOSE HEROS PLAYING HARD TO GET....


The hero of my latest completed wip, Firefighter Jett Avery looks like "Anthony"  there above.  So, I couldn't resist posting this picture!  Yumminess aside, Jett is a broody, troubled man who has been lost since his best friend died in a fire.  He feels responsible...It takes a nurse (of course!)  to bring him back from the brink of a dark depression...

Jett's twin brother, is emergency room doctor Cruz Avery.  And it's Cruz's story that I've been working on for NANOWRIMO.  My current word count is 3024.  Not bad, considering I work 60 hours a week.  Plus, I've been following the editor week over at the Harlequin Blog.  Very interesting stuff for romance writers who want to write category, like myself! 

As I was driving (either to or from the hospital--not sure which cuz my time in the car is usually a blur) a song came on the radio that had to do with a guy who is obviously so in love, he's in complete denial about it as he sings.  His lyrics sung with that deep voice of his really melt a girl's heart.  Even the video is sexy, too.  Check it out below  Trace Adkin's "This Ain't No Love Song"....



So, now that you've heard it, I'm sure you agree that he is singing about all those heros we write about in romance novels.  Right?

Have a great DAY!

No comments: