Friday, May 2, 2008
Okay! Day #2 of Brenda Novak's Online Auction for Diabetes is up and running. Have you stopped by to bid? I registered yesterday and it took about a minute to submit my information and get my user id and password to start bidding. Brenda has worked very hard to find something for everyone. The text below is from her website~ www.brendanovak.com:
Do you love a bargain?
Do you get excited about unusual, one-of-a-kind items?
Are you a book lover? A philanthropist? An eBay junkie?
Help bestselling author Brenda Novakmake a difference
in the lives of her son andmillions of others like himwho
live with diabetes by shopping at her Fourth Annual Online
Auction to Benefit Diabetes Research. How does it work?
Just like eBay—except 100% of the proceeds help accelerate
progress in diabetes research!
Visit www.brendanovak.com May 1st –May 31st,
where you can bid on over 1000 items,many of which
can’t be found anywhere else, including:
• A 7 day trip to Hawaii for two, including airfare, hotel, andmore fromAuthor Jane Porter
• A two-night stay in NYTimes Bestselling Author SusanWigg’s guesthouse
• Original Artwork by talented artist Marilyn Sears Bourbon
• A Bookstore/Coffee Shop inMiniature by Anna Stewart
• Website Design and One Year of Hosting & Updates fromCoffee Time Romance & RaeMonet, Inc.
• Several Pieces of Vintage BlueWillow China fromBestselling Author Deborah Smith
• African Safari For Two: Six Romantic Days & Nights You’ll Never Forget
• Your name featured as a character in Brenda Novak’s next novel
• A special flying getaway to the destination of your choice with renowned writer,Margie Lawson
“Help me find a cure for this terrible disease and enjoy yourself while doing it!” – Brenda Novak
Posted by Unknown at 3:16 AM