Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER!


I work so many night shifts that when I am home at night I sometimes forget how loud my husband snores! Exhausted after a day full of house hunting and writing, I fell into bed before him last night, only to be awakened by the eruption of MOUNT VESUVIUS at 2:30 this morning! UGH! I tossed and turned for nearly two hours before finally giving up my elusive quest for sleep.

Then the scenes I wrote yesterday started to crank around in my fogged brain and I realized that I needed more emotion in the love scene I'd written. So, here I am, posting my blog at 4:30 AM so I can go back and revise my chapter.

Jeeze, thanks honey!

One more thing before I go, I want to remind everyone to stop by www.brendanovak.com and bid, bid, bid on all the fabulous items being offered to raise money for diabetes research! If there isn't anything you'd like to bid on, you can always bid on the pics to make a one time cash donation!

Thanks for your continued support in Brenda's endeavor!

And just because I can still hear my husband's rumble from down the hall, I left you all with a computer generated image of what the eruption of Mount Vesuvius would have looked like! :)

No comments: