Thursday, December 8, 2016

~THURSDAY FUNNY~LAUGHTER IS INFECTIOUS~

So, the other day I'm sitting in the overstuffed chair in the living room, laptop on my lap and my husband is on the couch scrolling through whatever on his phone and he starts laughing. Not just any laugh, but that gut hurting, tears in your eyes, belly laughs. It made me smile then the more he laughed, I started laughing, too because, well, laughter is infectious. I finally asked, "What in the world are you laughing at?" He could hardly talk, so he just handed me his phone and restarted the video.

OMG! I hadn't laughed so hard since... well, since my baby sister and I were on FaceTime a few days ago, but that's a whole other story. 😉  I'll admit it, this video is hilarious, but at the expense of someone's face. But the reality was it was all staged, so no worries there. And, well, my humor is such that I know I'm probably going to Hell 🔥  someday; but until then, I'll leave you with this funny, funny laugh your ass off video! Pay close attention to the announcer's commentary. That is the real gem that gets ya going!






You're welcome! Have an awesome day!

Kathleen 💋

No comments: