Friday, January 7, 2011

HUMOR ME....

Morning!  While at work last night, something struck my funny bone and I laughed so hard I had tears coming from my eyes.  Laughing in this fashion is always a good thing, except when you've begun a new workout regimen and your abdominal muscles are sore!  But even with the pain, I couldn't stop laughing.  

As I sat down this morning and stared at the blank screen wondering what to blog about,  Chuck Norris popped into my head.  I know~random, huh?  No.  Not really.  Not if you know me and how my brain does random leaps into space from time to time.  

But I digress.... I remember growing up, Chuck Norris was very popular.  My Mom used to watch that show, "Walker, Texas Ranger" every week. 

So, I wondered...when did Chuck become the object of so many jokes and silliness?  If you google Chuck Norris' name, the stuff that comes up is quite entertaining.  He's even mentioned in a respiratory vignette titled "Albuteral vs. The Can of Hairspray"--one of my favorite youtube videos...




Here are a couple of Chuck Norris jokes:
 
1) There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.


2)Chuck Norris doesn't flush the toilet, he scares the sh*t out of it.


3)Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.


4)Chuck Norris made a Happy Meal cry.


5)Chuck Norris doesn't have Twitter, because he's already following you.


It seems...Chuck Norris can do anything....
 

That he has hit hard times...


He has inspired religion....
 
And manufacturers are inspired by Chuck Norris...

My hat goes off to ya, Chuck!  For your longevity and for continuing to entertain us all!

Happy Friday everyone!  Gonna leave you with my sexy pic of the week...


Kathleen    

No comments: